Credit and Collections Team Lead(Job Number:2724170606)
Description: Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Credit and Collections Team Lead within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is "to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson."
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Regional Credit & Collections Team Lead is responsible for day-to-day operations for cash application and credit/collections activities. He/she leads a team of direct and/or indirect reports to achieve key metrics for Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and operational measures of quality, accuracy, efficiency, productivity and compliance. He/she is also responsible for optimizing cashflow and minimizing financial risk on behalf of the supported Johnson & Johnson companies.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead credit and collection staff to ensure performance, motivation and development in the achievement of DSO and other KPI. He/she will also coach and assess staff performance.
• Oversee the effective and efficient collection of customer cash in line with the agreed credit terms and credit limits.
• Review and approve customer credit limits for appropriateness.
• Design, report and present accurate, timely and insightful performance/status metrics to internal stakeholders and leadership -- highlighting key issues, opportunities and recommendations.
• Identify and implement process improvements to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Lead creation and maintenance of SOPs to achieve adherence to the J&J controls.
• Collaborate and negotiate cross-functionally and with customers to resolve escalated inquiries, barriers to payment and disputes in a manner that minimizes risk and optimizes the customer experience.
• Contribute to training and ongoing learning of the Credit & Collections Analysts and Coordinators.
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
A Master's degree is preferred.
A minimum of 6 years of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required.
Prior supervisory/people management experience is required
CPA, CMA, CCE or equivalent certification is preferred
Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer products industries preferred
Microsoft Office Excel - Intermediate to Advanced skill level is required. (For example, candidate must have proficiency to utilize excel charts, pivot tables, macros, v-lookup features without coaching/guidance).
SAP AR/ FSCM/ RM/ Business Warehouse experience is strongly preferred.
Six Sigma/Project Management knowledge or certification preferred.
Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, results and metric oriented, sense of urgency.
Approximately 10% travel is required (domestic or international to customer locations and/or J&J sites such as Canada)
Position is located in Tampa, FL
Primary Location: North America-United States-Florida-Tampa
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)